There is one mission by GSFC/NASA - Shields-1 to be launched into GTO. Apart from that I couldn't find any other mission to GTO/GEO. It would be of great help if there is any information on this.
No cubesats have yet been launched into GEO or GTO.
Used the database suggested by Matthew, which is a wonderful database - World's largest database of nano satellites.
Here are the lists of CubeSat missions planned for GEO and GTO.
- SpectroCube - 3U CubeSat by ESA, planned to be launched in Dec. 2020.
- GTOSat - 6U CubeSat by GSFC, NASA planned to be launched in Dec. 2020.
- Orbital Factory II - 3U CubeSat by Uni. of Texas at El Paso
- LACCE (LousianA Coronal mass ejection Correlation Experiment) - 3U CubeSat by Uni. of Lousiana, Lafayette.
- ADE (Aerodynamic Deorbit Experiment) - 3U CubeSat by Purdue University.
- DSM-BRAC - 2U CubeSat by Uni. of Michigan. The last four CubeSats are the winning entries of ULA's STEM education program. They get to hitch-hike to GTO for free!
Cheers to Matthew again! :D
I have done some research, and I believe that there have been 5 CubeSats that have been launched into Geostationary Orbit.
I have put all those 5 CubeSats together with all the information I found.
I hope this is what you were asking for :D