Organizing an exhibition around photographs from the 1969 launch and wanted to invite manufacturers.
Here are the major contractors for the Saturn V launcher and Apollo spacecraft:
- Saturn V first stage: Boeing
- Saturn V second stage: North American Aviation (now part of Boeing)
- Saturn V third stage: Douglas (now part of... Boeing)
- Saturn V instrument unit: IBM
Saturn V engines: Rocketdyne (now Aerojet Rocketdyne)
Apollo CSM: North American Aviation
- Apollo LM: Grumman (now Northrop Grumman)
- Apollo SPS engine, RCS engines: Rocketdyne
- Apollo LM descent engine: TRW (now Northrop Grumman)
- Apollo LM ascent engine: Bell Aircraft (now Bell Helicopter)
- Launch escape system: Lockheed (now Lockheed Martin)
There were no doubt many other contractors and subcontractors involved, but those are the major components of the launcher and spacecraft.