I'm working on a spaceflight simulator (FSX SpacePort), and currently developing instrumentation for NASA's Orion capsule. I'm using whatever little info is available on line and trying to identify various readouts and symbols on the Orion's Multi-Functional Display (MFD) instrumentation. In particular, Orion's Primary Flight Display MFD mode has 3 readouts that I can't quite identify:
The readouts, numbered and framed in faint green, are as follows:
- V1, orbital speed, as a fraction of current speed.
- Capsule Roll readout
- Vertical distance (Altitude), in km
- Vertical speed (H dot) in meters per second
- Vertical acceleration (H dot dot), in meters per second squared
- Current G load factor
- ? ("Xtrk" - cross track distance?)
- Altitude vs. V1 plot, with markers for seconds-to-staging
Does that seem correct? Also, any guesses on readouts for 6, 7 and 10?