In Scott Manly's new video Updates - JPL Visit, Mars 2020, Moon in 5 Year, EVA Changes, Indian ASAT after about
01:30 he shows a screen shot of some kind of interface of a "Social Q&A" that apparently has questions written by NASA staff for the NASA director.
Is this some standard internal NASA Q&A utility? If so, does the director generally answer questions asked in this way? Does the voting (mentioned in the screen shot) help determine which questions will make it to the director's attention?
- Will the administration and congress back up this audacious goal with an appropriate influx of funding?
- Accelerating our return to the Moon is an unfunded mandate. How will we do it without gutting our other important missions?
- Please explain in detail what “We’ll change the Agency, not the mission” entails
- VP Pence directed us to land a crew on the Moon within the next 5 years “by any means necessary”, what means will you be using?
- NASA peaked at 34,000 engineers during Apollo, today we have half that. Are we going to receive more resources?