Question: How are Curiosity's batteries doing after all these years? Have they significantly degraded? If so how does this impact its roving abilities?
- Does the Curiosity rover really have a chance of driving to the top of Mt. Sharp?
- At what incline would curiosity require twice the electrical power to drive compared to a flat grade?
- Which wears out faster on RTGs; the R's or the TG's? (the radioisotopes or the thermocouples)
- How much altitude will curiosity gain by its climb now from the clay-bearing unit to the sulfate-bearing unit?
- About how long will Curiosity last on its nuclear power?