Curiosity has spent 2820 sols on Mars and this answer to About how long will Curiosity last on its nuclear power? points out that its batteries may wear out faster than its RTG.
Question: How are Curiosity's batteries doing after all these years? Have they significantly degraded? If so how does this impact its roving abilities?
- Does the Curiosity rover really have a chance of driving to the top of Mt. Sharp?
- At what incline would curiosity require twice the electrical power to drive compared to a flat grade?
- Which wears out faster on RTGs; the R's or the TG's? (the radioisotopes or the thermocouples)
- How much altitude will curiosity gain by its climb now from the clay-bearing unit to the sulfate-bearing unit?
- About how long will Curiosity last on its nuclear power?