Is there a current list of space launch attempts, and their outcomes? I'm not just looking for successful launches. I'm also looking to see scrubs and mission failures.
The list should include, at minimum:
- Information about the rocket type and configuration.
- Example: Delta IV Medium+ (5,4)
- Information about the payload and mission.
- Example: USA-244 (WGS-6), Military communications satellite, GTO
- Date and time of planned T-0 or launch window.
- Launch site name & location.
- Outcome of the launch attempt.
- Mission success
- Launch scrub
- Mission failure during launch
- Mission failure in space
- Mission failure on return (if return was intended and failed)
- If mission/launch was unsuccessful, reason for failure/scrub.
- Rocket failure/malfunction
- Payload failure/malfunction
- Human error
This idea initially came about out of an interest to compare the histories of different rockets, in terms of their technical reliability. That would require knowing all launch attempts, the rockets used in each, and whether any scrubs were caused by technical issues with the rocket as opposed to other factors. More information would also be interesting for other comparisons.