Developer, using primarily OpenSource technologies.
Short list of known/used stuff
- Operating systems: Linux (Gentoo, Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu)
- Web development languages: HTML, CSS, SCSS, LESS
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB, OpenLDAP, Redis
- Geographical systems: MapServer, MapScript (with Python, PHP), PostGIS
- Standard Linux/Posix tools: sed, grep, awk, ...
- Version control systems: git, mercurial, svn, cvs (used some times)
- Professional IDEs: Emacs, PyCharm, Eclipse
- Some sysadmin skill: Apache, Nginx, Bind, Postfix, Bacula, iptables, dhcpd, openvpn .. but that's not my primary job
- Also, I'm doing some electronics experiments with (and without) arduino & co.
Member for 1 year, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 12 '18 at 15:01
Top network posts
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 16 '18