Is there an open source bi-propelant liquid rocket engine that would have all the documentation, computations, test results and 3D design files (CAD) freely accessible?
Several papers have been published on liquid rocket engines. Below is a collection of some. Some links are from ResearchGate so you need an account there (free for academics/students).
With 3D files:
Papers without 3D models:
- USC Liquid Propulsion Lab (USCLPL) - Balerion engine
- SEDS at UC San Diego
- engines: Tri-D, Ignus-I, Callan, Ignus-II
- Tri-D (no paper)
- Ignus: Designing and Testing Liquid Engines for Additive Manufacturing (presentation)
- Colossus - Liquid Rocket Engine Static Test Stand Design Proposal (Tri-D and Ignus)
- Design Of A 2000 Lbf Lox/lch4 Throttleable Rocket Engine For A Vertical Lander
- Aurora Liquid Engine
- Nitrous oxide engines
Projects without paper